Please excuse the photos.
I liked this nursing dress so much, but waited for a sale on it. When it came time for a sale, I had to find something to fit my baby bump. The dress was about $16 or $20, so I had to get it.
Here’s what I came up with. Miracles. I didn’t have the dress with me when I went to buy the other fabric, and I did it all after midnight, and also found out the idea I had at first would not work out so I had to come up with a different idea on the spot. B”H, it worked out! 🙂
Here’s the before. It’s a shame I didn’t take a nicer picture so you can see what a really nice dress it was.
Here’s the after.
As you can see, I still need to work on the bottom part, and as you can’t see- the gathering is not awesome in any way. But it’s wearable (DH says it’s nice, so it can’t be bad…).
*Edited to add new pictures*
(That’s how it looks on me after losing lots of pounds, but it looked fine even before, and worked very well as a maternity dress)